Candle Burning Tips
To enjoy your Universal Candles to the fullest, the following will help to maximize the burn time and your enjoyment of each candle:
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4"
- Each time you burn your candle, allow the candle to completely melt/liquify across the top. This ensures even burning and ensures that all of the soy in the glass vessel will burn evenly. Depending on ambient temperature, this will take 2- 3 hours
- Do not burn candles nears fans or drafts, and keep away from children, pets, and flammable objects
- When you extinguish your candle, use a pair of tweezers to dip the wick into the melted wax. This will ensure the beautiful fragrance stays, rather than being replaced by a smoking wick.
- Illuminate, relax, enjoy!